Senior Dermatologist Doctor
Workforce Group - Our client, a specialist skin care clinic, is a new and innovative aesthetic practice run by fully qualified Medical practitioners with affiliations to practices in the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Dermatologist Doctor
Job Location: Nigeria
- You have to maintain records on all the patients as they come in handy for referral purposes
- You will have to work with other team of doctors
- Treat the patients by giving them some superficial creams or medication, or they can recommend some dietary treatments as well.
- You have to look for the root cause of the ailment as many a times the problem lies in the diet of the patient
- Design a healthy diet for the patient and make sure the nutrient deficiency is being made up for
- Spot the ailment closely and if it is related to some other problem, they have to recommend the patient to other specialists
- They teach all their patients basic hygiene care
- A Medical Degree
- Preferably a Female
- Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience in a related role
- Proven experience as a skin care professional is a must
- An understanding of how a skin care organization is being run.
23rd October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to EMAIL, using “Senior Dermatologist Doctor” as the mail title.
- Massive Oil & Gas Recruitment at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Program & M/E Officer Job at Joint National Association of Persons with Disabilities (JONAPWD)
- Billing / Hmo Officer Job at Newgate Medical Services
- Ophthalmic Nurse
- Assistant (H / F) in Charge of Community Involvement
- Assistant (H / F) - Clinical Component
- Project Manager SR