Senior Enterprise Architect
Exolve Technologies Limited, is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help our clients processes and operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Enterprise Architect
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for managing the platform development and integrations with SWIFT, Mastercard Payment Gateway Service, NIBSS (all platforms) and Core Banking Applications
- Responsible for ensuring best, efficient and secure global software development practices are adopted by the VigiPay engineers
- Responsible for executing the entire engineering deliverable required to achieve the vision of the VigiPay Platform.
- Direct the overall software development strategy, architecture and process improvements for the VigiPay Payments Platform.
- Identify business requirements that affect the enterprise architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy.
- Be hands-on in coupling and building generic codes for the Application development
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns and IT practices
- Make alignment between technology, people and the business more transparent.
- Strong experience building products to run on all NIBSS Platforms
- Strong experience integrating with various Core Banking Applications
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Strong experience in building banking, payments and other financial systems is a compulsory requirement.
- Experience of at least one of the commonlyâ€?used methods, notations and tools (e.g. MooD,Rational Suite, METIS, Artisan, ISSE, System Architect, UML, RUP).
- Full life cycle experience; responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with one of the more common architecture frameworks
- Strong cognitive experience in payment systems
- Strong experience with SWIFT Integrations and developing products to interface with the SWIFT network
- Strong experience integrating with the Mastercard Payment Gateway Service
- Experience of ‘system of systems’ architecture development, partitioning of functionality among applications and components and application interfaces/interoperability concerns.
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Awareness of systems management and operational support tools
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer science, Information systems or any other IT related field from any reputable institution
- Certifications in use of EA tools
Application Closes on 20th February, 2018.