Supply Chain Academy (SCA) Graduate Technical Training Program
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
Candidates are invited for the program below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Academy (SCA) Technical Training Program
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A 1 year in house full training on operations, electro-mechanical and utilities areas.
Basic Job Requirements
- HND or 2.2 degree and below, No first class or 2.1 please
- Not more than 28 years old.
- Required discipline: (Engineering) - Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, or any other related courses.
- 50k stipend to be paid to each trainee.
- Daily lunch provided, Medicals provided, Uniforms provided
20th October, 2017.
- GRADUATE Community Mobilization Officer job at Action Against Hunger
- GRADUATE Community Mobilization Assistant job at Action Against Hunger
- Store Keeper
- Purchasing Manager job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Graduate Inventory Clerk - Brewing at SAB Miller
- DKT International Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- African Development Bank Group Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018
- 2018 Global Management Trainee Program at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Store Keeper
- Warehouse Manager