University of Warwick (WMG) 2017 Postgraduate Scholarship to Study in the UK
WMG at the University of Warwick is proud to offer the WMG Excellence Scholarships to African students studying at Postgraduate level. The scholarships are awarded to those studying one of the WMG full-time MSc programmes which cover the areas of management, technology and innovation.The WMG Excellence Scholarship offers students up to a 50% tuition fee discount. This year, WMG are awarding 50 scholarships, with a number of these reserved for students from Africa.
The University of Warwick is a university in the Top 1% in the world, as such we champion ambitious thinking, have outstanding employer connections and offer a wonderful student experience on our vibrant campus in the heart of England. The University of Warwick is consistently ranked within the top 10 in the UK, currently 7th in The Times and The Sunday Times League Table 2016.
WMG is one of the largest academic departments at the University of Warwick and we are renowned nationally and internationally for both collaborative research with global companies and our industry relevant education. As a student at WMG you will gain and develop the knowledge and academic skills to help you impress future employers. From the outset you’ll need to solve problems, work effectively in multinational teams and see business operations from a wider perspective.
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should have received an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2017, before applying for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The WMG Scholarship committee will be reviewing both the academic achievement (usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree) and Scholarship Statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
- In order to maximise your chances of success, we recommend you submit your MSc application as early as possible.
Complete the scholarship application form online, which will automatically be sent to the University of submission.
Submit your application by the 31st May 2017
You can view the full-time MSc programmes available at WMG here.
Applicants can read more information about the WMG Excellence Scholarships here.
Click Here to start receiving Job updates in your mail box! Also Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
CLICK HERE TO PRACTICE OVER 10,000 JOB APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR FREE
- OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) Scholarship 2017
- USAID / North East Intellectual Entrepreneurship Fellowship (NEIEF) Program 2017
- Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award 2017/2018
- Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship 2017
- Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) 2017
- SHELL SPDC Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Grants Manager Vacancy at International Rescue Committee
- The UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2016
- The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund - Get up to N5million for your business
- Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2016 / 2017