World Bank Group Recruitment Drive for 2017
The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at attracting qualified candidates to fill positions in selected areas. Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented and diverse young and mid-career professionals.
A career with the World Bank Group offers a unique and exciting opportunity for exceptionally talented individuals who have a passion for international development. As a staff member at the Bank Group, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the effort to solve some of the world’s most pressing problems.
World Bank Group staff work with governments, civil society groups, the private sector and others in developing countries, assisting people in all areas of development, from policy and strategic advice to the identification, preparation, appraisal, and supervision of development projects.
- In addition to strong technical competencies, ideal candidates must have a demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and be fluent in English with very good writing and communication skills. Positions may be based in Washington, D.C. or in a regional office.
- Most of the positions require a Master’s degree plus 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Please see description of each of the positions below to find the exact requirements.
To apply to any position, please click the vacancies below.
- Social Urban, Rural and Resiliency
- Environment and Natural Resources (Pollution)
- Energy and extractives (Power Sector Policy/Strategy)
- Fiduciary: Procurement and Financial Management
- Corporate Security
All CVs and resumes must be received by January 21, 2017. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Qualified candidates will be interviewed beginning February 2017.
The World Bank group values diversity and encourages all qualified individuals, with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply. Specifically, women, persons with disabilities, Caribbean nationals, and Sub-Saharan Africans are encouraged to apply. The World Bank Group offers a total reward package that includes competitive salary, retirement plan, life insurance, medical benefits, paid leave, mobility support, accidental death protection, and financial assistance.
For more information, Click Here
Join our BBM Channel Here C003C370B
- VFD Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2017
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest recruitment, August 2017
- Jobs at Verite Microfinance Bank for Daily Contribution Collectors
- Financial Advisor
- GE Africa Graduate Early Career Development Program
- Loan Officer
- Financial Planner
- Administrative / Finance Assistant Job at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Senior Commercial Credit Officer Job at African Development Bank