2021 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Social Science / Humanities)
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Application are invited for the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)
Job Location: Lagos
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world's leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political Science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science / Humanities related disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Note: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Ongoing Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Job Recruitment at Sales Force Consulting
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment at IT Horizons Limited
- Mobile Application Developer Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment at Zojatech Limited
- Intern (NYSC Corps Member) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Simba Group Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Python Web (Django) Developer Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- 2021 Renmoney Career Starter Trainee Programme
- Fan Milk Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021