2021 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
The NAF invites application from qualified graduate and postgraduate candidates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets in various professions stated below:
Job Position: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021
Job Location: Nationwide
All applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin
- Medical Consultants: Candidates should be between the ages of 25 - 40 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
- Chaplain / Imams: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 - 32 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August 2021.
- Applicants are to please NOTE that NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE. No payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Local Government /lndigeneship certificate and Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 26 July 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Current Recruitment at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2021
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2021 for 81RRI
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo
- Ongoing Recruitment at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and Lagos
- The Cross River State Government Recruitment for an Environmentalist
- Nigerian Army Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)