2022 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Nationwide Recruitment
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is a creative Government Agency that envisage to develop a virile, motivated, disciplined Paramilitary Services that ensure peace, safety and stability of the Country. The NSCDC Recruitment Portal 2022 https://cdcfib.career/ is hereby open for applications from interested candidates.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions below in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps:
General Duty: Category A Inspectorate Cadre
1.) Inspector of Corps (IC) - CONPASS 07
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
2.) Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) - CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Assistant Cadre: Category B
1.) Corps Assistant (CAII) 04
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
2. Corps Assistant (CA III) - CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.)
Driver / Mechanic / Artisan: Category C
1.) Corps Assistant (CA II) - CONPASS 04
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
2.) Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade III (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
N.B: National Driver's License is required for all prospective drivers.
Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc. Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment. Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants' height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for females. Applicant's chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Applicants must be fit and present Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely free.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified
- Government Relations Officer Job at Alan & Grant
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Openings
- Humanitarian Affairs Officer / Head of Field Coordination Job at the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
- Legal and Governance Officer Job at SaroAfrica International Limited
- Nigerian Army (DSSC 27 / 2023) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2023
- Government Relations Intern Recruitment at Procter and Gamble
- Government Relations Specialist Job at Choice International Group
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Massive Recruitment 2023
- The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) Massive Recruitment
- Government / Aviation Affairs Manager Job at Zipline