2023 First Bank Management Associate Programme (Francophone)
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the premier Bank in West Africa and the leading financial inclusion services provider in Nigeria for over 128 years. The Bank has an international presence with subsidiaries operating in 9 other countries. At FirstBank, we consistently strive to inspire understanding, drive collaboration, and build a better way to unify and develop our employees to delight all stakeholders. We remain committed to the success of our employees, and this is evident in our constant focus and efforts to create the best experience throughout our employees’ lifecycle in the Bank.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2023 First Bank Management Associate Programme (Francophone)
Job Identification: 852
Job Location: Lagos, Deployed to Francophone Subsidiaries
To Qualify For The Role You Must Have:
- Understanding of the English Language at business proficiency level
- Up to 3 years of work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services, or management consulting.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Division in any discipline from a recognized university
- A post-graduate Degree (Minimum of a Masters degree) from a reputable university or relevant professional qualification (s) such as ACCA, CFA, ABAF, CFCP, CNCC, FIDEF, IFEC, OEC and CSOEC.
- Not more than 32 years old.
Ideally, you’ll also possess:
- Acute thinking skills
- Financial and methodical skills
- A distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information, and data to aid decision-making.
What We Look For
- We’re interested in great thinkers who always bring fresh and impactful ideas to the table, never wait to be told what to do and experts at putting the customer first. You must be competent, reliable, and respectful.
What We Offer
- FirstBank offers continuous learning and development opportunities through our corporate University - First Academy- to equip staff with required skills and competencies to perform optimally in their respective job functions.
- A reward package that includes Remuneration, Perquisites and Benefits which positions the Bank as an employer of choice within its pay market.
- Several talent management initiatives to understand the new employee and connect them with the Bank’s strategic goals.
- Equal opportunities for employees ensure all employees are provided equal opportunities to participate in the Bank’s business, irrespective of gender, culture, age, nationality, disability, or social background.
- Various performance, discretionary and recognition schemes to reinforce and reiterate the desired performance culture in the Bank.
- 2023 / 2024 FlexiSAF Edusoft Limited Generative AI and Data Science Internship Programme
- SunFi Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment for Product Management Intern
- Nigeria Machine Tools Recruitment for IT Intern
- HRLeverage Recruitment for HR Intern
- Design Architect Job at the Startup Place Limited
- Juanda Recruitment for IT Management Intern
- Dotmac Technologies Limited Recruitment for Sales Graduate Intern (NYSC)
- Paykobo.com Paid Internship Programme
- Arrogate Estimable Consulting Limited Recruitment for Account Intern
- Tizeti Network Limited Recruitment for Graduate Sales Intern