2024 Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Programme
At Saroafrica International, we believe in turning challenges, stemming from customers' needs into success stories. This has motivated and inspired our journey from the beginning. The group was born out of a desire to satisfy under-served customers in the crop protection industry, especially with the departure of multinationals due to unfavorable economic environment in the early 90s. With 3 decades of experience, we have grown into a strong force in the agricultural and FMCG industry, with business operations spanning local and international markets. We are a group driven by excellence.
We invite applications for:
Job Position: 2024 Graduate Trainee Programme
Job Location: Victoria Island Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in accounting from a reputable University
- Currently undergoing ICAN/ACCA programme or a partly qualified prospective ICAN member
- You must have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by November 2023
The Candidates we Want:
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
Note: if you have you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply
- Bankly Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- 2024 Ecobank Nigeria Plc Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP)
- 2024 Ecobank Nigeria Plc Associate Programme
- 2024 Smartcity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme (Technology Track)
- Receptionist Job at Estee Hotels
- Mercy Corps Recruitment for Finance Intern (NYSC)
- International Facilities Services Recruitment for NYSC Graduate Intern
- Personal Assistant (NYSC) Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Customer Relationship & Sales Officer Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Digital Graduate Trainee Programme