AB InBev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2019 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) – Africa Zone
Are you ready to accept the challenge to join us?
- We offer a Global Management Trainee Programme that will help you develop and accelerate your career at one of the world’s most successful organisations.
- At AB InBev, we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Global Management Trainee program is an intensive 10 month rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
GMT Program Details
- Zone Induction and Training: 2-3 weeks of Zone induction and training on the company culture, strategy and structure. In this phase, you will get exposure to our Zone Management Team
- Attendance at Global Induction: 1 week attendance at Global Induction (St. Louis, USA) this will be an opportunity to meet the CEO, Global Chiefs and other GMTs
- Business improvement Project Presentation: 1 week close out at Zone HQ where you will present you BIP (Business Improvement Project) and innovation Project
- Exposure to senior leaders: Exposure to senior leaders throughout the training period
- Entry-level Management Position: 18 -24 months. Upon successful completion of the 10 months rotational program, you will take on an entry-level management position is sales for six months prior to being places depending on your profile, interest and results (e.g Sales Supervisor)
- Senior Role: If you perform well, we expect you yo be ready to take on your next challenge in a more senior role.
- In-Field Training: 16 weeks of infield training (deep dives) in our sales, marketing, supply and support operations. You will develop an understanding of the “real life” of the business by shadowing people who perform the job at all levels
- Individual Assignment in Another Country: 8 weeks individual assignment in another country (in Africa Zone) leading a Process Improvement Project in the operations (sales, Supply, Trade marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.
Minimum Application Criteria
You own your future and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Should you meet the following minimum requirements we encourage you to apply immediately:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Legal work authorization (completed National Youth Service) where applicable (by start of program) this will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
- Recent University student; or No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Legal work authorization (completed National Youth Service) where applicable (by start of program)
The Ideal Profil
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Influential and collaborative
- Insightful, curious and innovative
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in cross functional experiences
- Ambitious and self-driven
- Resilient and comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to effectively manage several projects at once
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career
Note: The programme can close early if positions have been filled. We advise you to apply as early as possible.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
- NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
- DCSL Corporate Services Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2019
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment
- UBA Bank Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Program Intern at Pact West Africa (Nigeria)
- Graduate Services Support Internship Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- GIL Automation Graduate Internship Scheme 2019
- Graduate Finance Internship Recruitment at Baker Hughes Nigeria
- Graduate Technician Trainee Recruitment at Lajco Oil Tools and Tubular Services Nigeria Limited
- GIL Automations Graduate Internship Scheme 2019