Account Receivables Analyst Job at Mondelez International LLC
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Receivables Analyst
Job Number: 1907964
Job Location: Lagos
Job: CS&L Management
- This positions manages sales accounting, collections and credit functions of a high-volume business.
- You must have a good credit and collections background with extensive experience in dealing with debtors face-to-face, via email, telephone and standard mail.
- You will be adept at recovering outstanding debt, whilst maintaining the customer-base and keeping them loyal to the business.
- A problem-solver by nature, you will be a natural rapport builder whom gains trust easily.
Summary of Responsibilities
- To monitor the credit control policies of the company in a manner that will ensure prompt settlement of customers’ indebtedness and minimize bad debts.
- To ensure strict adherence to the approved trade and credit terms of the company in line with Group practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- To maintain healthy relations with customers and internal function for coordinated workflow
- To ensure accurate accounting and reporting of the company’s sales activities
- To ensure the company’s export sales activities and adequately captured and accounted for
- Accounting and reconciling inter-company transactions
- To regularly follow up with customer, by ensuring an efficient debt collection procedures is put in place
- Communicate Customer account balance and request for payment confirmation from CBPs
- Preparation of Payment instruction to Bank on Customer’s accounts
- Posting of Cash customer payment on account to create room for Sales order activation process
- To discuss and resolve problems, queries and disputes arising on credit sales transactions.
- To assess debtors quarterly and at year- end with a view to ensuring that adequate bad and doubtful debts provisions are made (Provide monthly schedule of bad and doubtful debts provisions
- Strong Finance Background
- Multi country and function Finance experience
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders
- 3-5 general Finance experience in large multinationals required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline, ACA/ACCA preferred
- SAP is required.
- Financial Advisor/Sales Executive Recruitment at Custodian Life Assurance Limited
- Finance Intern Recruitment at NEO360
- Accountant Job at Tikos Bakery
- Accountant Job in Portharcourt
- Finance Team Lead Recruitment at Rovedana
- Financial Planner Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Internal Control Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Account Manager - Jumia Food at Jumia Nigeria
- Finance Manager Job at FHI360