Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Maintain an up to date record of all Receivables and Payables from MNOs, Clients and Vendors.
- Responsible for the preparing and maintaining all Company’s financial reports.
Role and Responsibilities
Operations and Management:
- Prepare and Reconcile Logs and Invoices with the MNOs.
- Maintain all statutory payments and receipts including WHT, Revenue Payments, Access fees etc.
- Maintain and file both soft and hard copy of all accounting coupons, vouchers etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with other functional teams to meet client’s needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Keep abreast of new developments and trends of Government regulations and requirements in the Accounting field.
- Analyze and recommend financial options and actions to Management.
- Prepare and Issue invoices to MNOs, Clients etc.
- Prepare and submit revenue reports to Clients, Content Providers etc.
- Prepare the Company’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports including Budget, Sales Report, Bank Transactions, Financial Statements, etc.
- Prepare the Company’s monthly budget including salary budget, monthly purchases etc.
- Disburse petty cash as needed keeping records of all expenses.
- Comply and maintain all federal, state and local government financial requirements including Tax Clearance, NSITF, Pension, ITF etc.
- Liaise with the Company’s Auditors to maintain an up to date yearly Audited Accounts and Tax Clearance.
- Document and file all processes relating to the role.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years working experience preferably within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry.
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Chartered Accountant preferable.
- Knowledge of working with accounting software-QuickBooks.
- Research and Writing
- Resource Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times.
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Cashier/Duty Manager Job at Splendour Hotel and Suite
- Accountant Job at The Eye Foundation Hospital
- Accountant Job at Focal Point Cleaners Limited
- Accounts Officer Job at Carlcare Development
- Audit and Compliance Officer Job at Focal Point Cleaners Limited
- Financial Advisor Job at Cornerstone Insurance Plc
- Accountant Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Finance Associate Job at Nectar Beauty Hub
- Cashier Job at CWAY Group
- Account Officer Job at Saro Lifecare