Accountant Job at A reputable Real Estate firm
A real estate company that provides marketing, advisory and developmental service across the entire real estate value chain in Nigeria with a special interest in property development is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we're compliant with all tax regulations.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree with at least 4 years experience
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification is a plus
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company's financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
N120,000 - N150,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send a comprehensive Resume to: email@example.com in PDF format and as an attachment with the "Job Title" as the heading.
- Finance Officer (Community TB Project) Job at ARFH
- Sales Manager / Account Manager Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Account Officer Job at Sneakers-Ad Services Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer Job at White Soul Motors Limited
- Internal Auditor - Hospitality Job at Fosad Consulting
- Finance Manager Job at Palladium Group
- Financial Advisor (Field Agent) Job at Prudential Zenith Life Insurance Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at Petra Micro Finance Bank Ltd (PMFB)
- Senior Accounting Officer Job at Sopex Hitech Services Limited
- Financial Controller Job at Stellaris Power Solutions Limited