Accountant Job at Pac Recruiters
Pac Recruitment is a top Business and HR Consulting agency in Nigeria recruitment and Assessment, outsourcing, sales solutions and Technology solutions. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meets our client'sneeds. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our client's businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and Skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or a relevant degree
- Additional certification (ICAN or ACCA) is a plus
- 1 - 3 years of work experience.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Internal Auditor Job at Premium Swiss Hotels and Resorts
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Job at Goldplates Feast House
- Resident Internal Auditor Job at Sundry Foods Limited
- Account Assistant Job at Kuddy Cosmetics
- Unit Accountant Job at Sundry Foods Limited
- Depot Accountant Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Treasury Manager Job at Robert Walters
- Senior Accountant Job in Lagos
- Accountant Job at Teco Group Limited
- Field Recovery Officer Job at Beyond Credit