- The accounts officer is responsible for ensuring timely payment of loans, grants and bills.
- He presides over the monitoring and processing of payments and expenditure.
- He also prepares and monitors the organization's payroll system.
- Applicant must possess minimum of a B.Sc/HND/B.Tech in accounting or related course of study and must have worked in a reputable organization
- Chief Financial Officer Job at StackFX
- Principal Accountant Job at Abuja Clinics
- Associate Manager , Compliance and Corporate Finance Job at British American Tobacco
- Account Officer Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Accounts / Customer Service Executive Job at FirstLead
- Finance Officer Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Director of Finance Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Project Accountant Job at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Project Accountant Job at Society for family health (SFH)
- Ongoing Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company