- The accounts officer is responsible for ensuring timely payment of loans, grants and bills.
- He presides over the monitoring and processing of payments and expenditure.
- He also prepares and monitors the organization's payroll system.
- Applicant must possess minimum of a B.Sc/HND/B.Tech in accounting or related course of study and must have worked in a reputable organization
- Accounting Officer Job at Hamik Energy Limited
- Audit Executive Job at Hazon Holdings
- ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for a Value Chain Officer
- Account/Admin Officer Job at Canaan Consulting
- Accounting Officer Job at a reputable company
- Loan Supervisor Job at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Credit Supervisor Job at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Accountant Job at TippyToes Kidcare
- Financial Controller Job at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited