Admin and Finance Officer Job at Altara Credit Limited
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin and Finance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an “Administrative and Finance officer”
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for the administrative function, which includes Bookkeeping, Cash and funds management, Data entry as well as office administration and logistics.
- Fund disbursement for office supplies and requisitions.
- Assist with filing and documentation of the internal report.
- Maintaining a log of petty cash transactions and processing refund for staff.
- Data entry-budgetary and purchases.
- Account monthly reconciliation report.
- Maintaining budgetary and inventory controls.
- Purchasing travel tickets and handling hotel reservations for Directors and staff.
- Arranging and ensuring the logistics involved with staff travel is in place for all their movements.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- 2 years experience as an admin/finance officer or similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Excellent written and in-person interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills.
- Team oriented, great at time management, multitasking skills.
- Headquarters: Lagos - Role may require some domestic traveling.
N50,000 - N65,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing the following below to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Your resume (1-page max).
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page).
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.
- Employment Opportunities at FBNQuest Merchant Bank
- Career Opportunities at Greys Restaurant
- Job Vacancies at Tpinnae Hospitality Concept
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Asset and Equity Group
- Account Officer & Admin Officer Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- Bookkeeper Job at Ameera Ventures Liimited
- Accounts and Billing Officer Job at EHA Clinics
- Administrative Officer Job at Engineering Automation Technology Limited
- Employment Opportunities at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Groups
- Current Vacancies at Dangote Group