Administrative Assistant Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
- Provide logistic support services for all Operations Readiness/Commissioning and Start Up Personnel and other personnel interfacings with Operations Readiness/Commissioning and Start Up department to ensure adequacy of required accommodations, transportation, training supports etc
- Work with the Technical Trainers and the A&P Coordinator to prepare short and long term time table and schedules for Technical Trainings for (both in house and external) of the new full time employees recruited for the commissioning and Start Up of the Train 7 Project scope to ensure seamless training delivery.
- Support the Trainers in the day to day planning and implementation of all the approved Training plans and maintain all the relevant documentation and records for the Training for easy tracking and progress measurement.
- Carry out the administration of the Expert manpower service support contract staff timesheets, call off and salary payment and manage all Operations Readiness/Commissioning and Start Up staff data to avoid delays and to ensure manpower availability.
- Monitor budget performance regularly for effective control and in other to minimize variance between planned and actual expenditure.
- Provide administrative interface with Human Resources department, corporate Head Quarters and other departments to ensure effective communication is maintained with the Operations Readiness/Commissioning and Start-Up personnel.
- Coordinate the use of materials and raise material requisition for the provisions of PPE, consumables and other office stationeries for Operations Readiness/Commissioning and Start-Up Personnel usage to avoid stock out of materials.
- Manage the use and maintenance of all Operations Readiness/Commissioning and Start-Up office equipment including photocopiers, shredding machine, laminating machine, printers, digital sender etc. to ensure availability and reliability at all times.
- Follow up the processing of staff claims and keep proper records to avoid loss of information and to ensure prompt payment of claims.
- Maintain and updates the Duty Roster and Holiday schedule for the OR/CSU Team
- Education: A Higher National Diploma or University degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Administration, Sciences or Humanity
- Experience: Minimum of 5 to 7 years working experience in a similar position in a reputable organization.Competency Requirements:
- Interpersonal and Relationship/People management skill
- Communicate effectively in English language
- Knowledgeable in Personal Effectiveness
- Has problem-solving skills
- Has office administration skills
- Has meetings management skills
- Knowledgeable in transport services
- Ability to manage records effectively
- Has HSE awareness capability
- Executive Assistant Job at Ash Biomedical
- Administrative Assistant Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Secretary Job at Swissdarl Freight & Logistics Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at BFA & CO Legal
- Current Job Vacancies at Home Technologies
- Sales / Admin Officer Job at Chuvie Decor
- Support Staff / Office Assistant Job at QuantumX Energy Limited
- Admin Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- AGC International360 Recruitment for a Hotel Front Desk Officer
- Business Development Officer