Administrative Assistant Job at Green Habitat Initiative (GHI)
Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) is a non-profit non-governmental organization promoting the achievement of SDG 6 (clean water) and SDG 11 (sustainable cities and communities) in Nigeria. Incorporated in 2016 in Nigeria, GHI has worked in various sectors such as environmental sustainability, urban planning, sustainable urban development, urban agriculture, social urban innovations, architecture, WASH, solid waste management, recycling activities, environmental activism, etc.
GHI has worked with various local and international partners such as VINNOVA Group Sweden, French Institute Nigeria, Energies 2050, Embassies of Germany, France and Czech, The Water Mechanics, Baze University, One Environment, Stop Don’t Drop, etc. to deliver its projects
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Contract Full Time
Tenure: 1 Year (Renewable)
About the Project
- GHI is implementing the Project for Improved Sustainability of Integrated WASH Services (I-WASH) project inKebbi and Sokoto states in collaboration with USAID.
- The project components involve integrating WASH-WRM and watershed studies for the associated catchments in the region.
- The activities will include provision of integrated WASH facilities, watershed studies of the river basins associated with the 4 states, remote monitoring of the WASH facilities and community advocacy. Expected start date is March 2021.
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment.
- Handling on a routine basis, highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations.
- Contacting other staff members to ensure appropriate follow-up and delivery of critical official activities.
- Assist to coordinate meetings with internal associates and external contacts. Schedule meeting rooms, visitor passes, and equipment as required. Draft, collect, and distribute supporting documentation.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in a related field.
- 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant in a non – profit organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English and Hausa is highly essential.
- Extensive knowledge in the usage of office technologies, such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), intra/internet as well as on-line database management.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
Note: We will recruit once we find the right candidate, so we strongly advise you to submit your applications as soon as possible.
- Admin / Inventory Officer Job at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Finance and Admin Lead Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Administrative Officer / Product Officer Job at Adirelounge
- Office Secretary Job at Think Axis Limited
- Computer Operator / Clerical Assistant / Admin Officer Job at Yaliam Press Limited
- Front Desk Officer (Female) Job at Yaliam Press Limited
- Office Assistant Job at AfriTech Digitals Limited
- Female Admin Officer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Administrative Assistant Job at Axle Grine