GOS Projects Limited - Our Lagos based client is a Real Estate, Property Development and Management Company that develops and manages residential and commercial properties.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- An Administrative Officer (AO) position is required to be filled immediately. The successful AO will serve as the point of contact for all employees, tenants, agents, lawyers, and other clients providing administrative support and solving their queries.
- S/he will undertake administrative jobs such as presenting important and confidential agreements between the company and clients, demonstrating at all times, knowledge about the company's property portfolios including occupancy status of properties, rental situation in the market, and demand and market rate for the properties.
- S/he will also visit, inspect, and assist with on-going construction site work on buildings and stay up-to-date on progress and status of building construction work.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or any other related discipline from a reputable institution, with 3 - 5 years’ work experience ideally in an administrative or related role.
- You will need to also have experience in quality control, have strong email & phone etiquette, and active listening skills.
- The ideal candidate should also have the ability to work without active supervision, be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A valid and clean driver’s license is an added advantage.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Executive Assistant Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Office Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Secretary I & II Job at a reputable company
- Administrative Manager/Human Resources Job at a reputable company
- Secretary Job at Mozyk Ventures Limited
- Rally Trade Recruitment for a Front Desk Officer (Female)
- Account/Admin Officer Job at Canaan Consulting
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director at a reputable company
- Admin Officer Job at SterlingPRO
- Secretary Job at a reputable company