African Industries Group Job for Technical Project Lead
African Industries Group is a diversified West African Conglomerate that employs over 4,000 people from over 10 countries. The Group has operations in eight locations in Nigeria, distributes products in several West African countries and is increasing investment in neighboring countries. Its origins lie in trading soft and hard commodities imported from Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Project Lead
Job Location: Nigeria
- Has cross functional technical knowledge and experience in various departments of coal fired power plant (Boiler, STG, Electricals and BOP) with a blend of project management and commercials.
- Has ability to duly research for old plants that can be bought and can deal with vendors to collect more information about the selected plants, to make a case for the company to invest in site visits & due diligence reports and to discuss terms of sale (as and when required).
- Has experience in working with consultants during due diligence stage, Detailed Energy Audit & RLA stage, DPR stage & project I&C stage.
- Can finalize the right consultant for the company at every stage mentioned in the above point.
- Can supervise & monitor the activities of the consultants at all stages and be the interface between the company & the consultants.
- Can actively involve with potential plant owner to provide technical details, all the necessary rights during the plant visit and during negotiations for buying.
- Can contact and commercially engage with the companies for the refurbishment of the required parts in the old plant.
- Project Manager at International Medical Corps IMC
- Project Associate Intern at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Administration Associate (Protocol) at United Nations World Food Programme
- Front Desk Officer
- Support Worker
- Office Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Operations Manager
- Senior Cost Controller at Subsea 7