Airtel Nigeria Graduate Recruitment, July 2018
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Recruitment
Job Location: Lagos
- If you have a degree in Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field with no more than 3 years’ work experience then this opportunity is for you.
- We are currently looking for suitable graduates for immediate employment in our Finance and Supply Chain functions.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of working tools such as Microsoft Office Suite and show interest in working in Finance and Supply Chain Management.
Core Competencies Required
- Ability to execute given tasks efficiently within timelines accepts ownership and responsibility for given tasks.
- Displays teamwork and cooperation to achieve organizational goals
- Seek opportunities to develop self through training and additional experiences
- Recognizes and acts upon opportunities
- Customer service orientation. Ensures timely resolution of customer service issues/concerns. Follows transparent policies and communication
- Identifies innovation or novel solutions for completing work assignments
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Diamond School of International Protocol and Etiquette
- Technical Sales Trainee - Food Industry at Cormart
- Marketing and Communications Intern
- 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment for Specialist, Revenue Assurance
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Intern at Formplus
- Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2019
- Sales Intern - Commercial Data Analytics at Baker Hughes
- Graduate IT Trainee Recruitment at Lotus Beta Analytics
- Sundry Markets Limited Graduate Retail Management Trainee Program 2019
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Global Graduate Finance 2019