AIRTEL NIGERIA Young Leadership Program 2022
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Young Leadership Program 2022
- Every great story begins with the right move. “Break the mold and go for Gold” as you apply for the Airtel Young Leadership program
- The Programme is open to young graduates with 0 – 3 years of work experience, post-NYSC.
- Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree in Social Science, Art or Engineering with 0-3 years experience post-NYSC
- Must be smart, result oriented and self driven
- Everyone deserves a chance to get a top-of-the-line education.
- Graduate Trainee (Assurance FY23) Job at Ernst & Young
- U-connect Human Resource Limited Recruitment for Brand Activation Executive - Graduate Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Prospa Technology Limited
- Graduate Sales Executive Recruitment at Blossom Agro Logistics
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- NYSC Corp Member (Female) Recruitment at Lamlan Digital Limited
- Graduate Trainee Technical Account Manager Recruitment at Infoware Technologies Ltd
- NYSC Corps Member (Business Administration) Job at HPA Corporate Resourcing
- Entry Level IT Officer Recruitment at Lorache Consulting Limited