Architect (Entry - Mid level) Job at Cyprus Cedar
Cyprus Cedar is one of the leading Interior Design and Turnkey contracting firm with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our team of experts combines extraordinary talent and global experiences to create spaces that can be as timeless as the exceptionality of each of our Clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Architect (Entry - Mid level)
Job Location: Lagos
- The incumbent will work with design team to develop design ideas in relation to client brief by developing original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and layout.
- Responsible for developing preliminary space plans.
- Drafting of interior and exterior high-end architectural construction documents and detailing for selection and finishes
- Responsible for managing On-site problem and making viable recommendation.
- Analyze space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommend actions to meet new requirements.
- Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Review shop drawings, specifications and construction material recommendations submitted by external architects, suppliers and contractors to ensure adherence to contract terms and notify senior Architect and project management team of discrepancies found.
- Candidate must have an educational background in Architecture
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Architect.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package.
- Ongoing Recruitment at FHON Consulting
- Architect Job at FHON Consulting
- Architect & Interior Design Architect Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Architect Job at Bluemool Limited
- Architect Job at a reputable Real Estate firm
- Architect & Site Officer Job at Next Gear Group
- Architect (Interior Design & Furnishing) Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Architect Job at Lateejay Nigeria Limited
- Interior Architect & Designer Job at Teal Harmony
- Architect Job at Greymond Shelter