Architect Job at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Architect (Interior Design & Furnishing)
Job Location: Lagos
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- To read and accurately interpret design illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery
- To provide efficient modeling and converting of data sets from AutoCAD or other 3D modeling packages
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for personal sales performance, establishing contact and developing good relationships with prospects; recommending solutions to prospects
- To handle customers queries and complaints promptly and professionally
- Meet and exceed targets set for sales, daily and monthly
- Record, analyze and report sales in CRM system
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or work-related seminars
- To develop 2D/3D design concept and space planning with detailed work specifications
- Work closely with the design teams in preparation of 3D visualization
- To reproduce designer’s concept into a graphic form, interpret artistic design to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and Virtual Reality (VR)
- With/Without experience are welcome to apply (training provided).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree / HND / NCE / OND qualification with 1 - 5 years work experience.
- Good communication skill, customer service oriented, and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Confident, out-going, approachable, energetic & possess a positive attitude
- Knowledge in designing software(e.g., Autocad, 3D Max) for interior designing
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding fast-paced environment and work independently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at FHON Consulting
- Architect Job at FHON Consulting
- Architect & Interior Design Architect Job at ICS Outsourcing
- Architect Job at Bluemool Limited
- Architect Job at a reputable Real Estate firm
- Architect & Site Officer Job at Next Gear Group
- Architect (Interior Design & Furnishing) Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Architect Job at Lateejay Nigeria Limited
- Interior Architect & Designer Job at Teal Harmony
- Architect Job at Greymond Shelter