Area Sales Manager Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Area Sales Manager (Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances)
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- In addition, he/she must be trustworthy, accountable and possess good leadership skills.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that expand the company’s customer/dealership base and ensure sustainable strong presence in your territory/region.
- Achieve customer/dealer acquisition and revenue growth targets by effectively managing and motivating sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts within your territory/region and provide management and sales team with up-to-date information on competitor activities and status.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key dealer/trade accounts.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by effectively partnering with them and providing quick resolutions to their issues.
- Control expenses, manage budgets and effectively monitor inventory.
- Assist with branch operational day to day activities.
- A minimum of a B.Sc. / BA or equivalent in Sales/Marketing or any other relevant discipline. (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in a sales driven environment.
- An inspiring personality with strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven experience in successfully leading and managing a sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Head of Sales Job at Prisdav Consulting
- Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited Recruitment for a Medical Sales Representative
- BGI Energy Services Limited Recruitment for Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer
- Business Intelligence Manager Job at TechAdvance
- Key Accounts Executive Recruitment at ENYO Retail & Supply
- Dortemag Ventures Limited Recruitment for a Sales Representative
- The Workplace Centre Limited Recruitment for an IT Sales Executive
- Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited Recruitment for Business Development Manager
- Retail Sales Executive Job at Ashanti Funds Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Viva Cinemas