Assistant Front Office Manager Job at Ibis Lagos Airport-Hotel
Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Front Office Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for short- and long-term planning and the management of the hotel’s Front Office operations
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Ibis Service Standards and Procedures
- Perform all tasks of a Front Office Staff as needed to facilitate service
- Ensure all operations and cash handling are done per policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent communication with the housekeeping department
- Handle escalated guest complaints and provide a rapid solution
- Ensure that the hotel's pricing policy is correctly applied (price value, start and end of price validity)
- Ensure the proper application of internal audit procedures
- Carry out annual performance appraisals for team members and set targets
- Help employees improve their skills and provide support for career development
- Set up the hotel's pricing policy in conjunction with the Country Sales Manager
- Set the daily occupancy and average room rate targets for the team
- Ensure the brand and/or Group's loyalty programme is promoted to guests
- Apply and ensure the application of the hotel's HSE policies (in case of fire etc.)
Key Skills, Experience & Qualification
- A degree in Hospitality Management is an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess a minimum 6 years experience in the hospitality industry, in which 3 years must have been spent working as a front office Supervisor.
- An extensive knowledge and experience with the use of Opera version 5.0 PMS
- Service oriented style with great professional presentations skills
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, leadership qualities, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job title as the subject.
Note: For the sake of Gender Parity as it concerns Accor Group of Hotels, this recruitment will give high priority to qualified female candidates.
- Admin / Procurement Officer Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Office Assistant Job at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Administrative Executive Job at Pivota Foods Limited
- Head of School (Preferably Female) Job at Silverwood School
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Avant Halogen
- Administrator - Social Work Job at Crystal Oilfield Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Tempkers
- Front Desk Officer Job at Redwire Marketing Group
- Human Resource and Administrative Assistant Job at Care International
- Legal Officer / Executive Assistant to CEO Recruitment at Avant Halogen