Assistant General Manager Job at De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites
De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Core purpose of the Job
- You will be responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, day-to-day staff management and guests.
- Candidate should be an ambassador for the brand and hotel.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the General Manager and other stake holders.
- Manage the Hotel's management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- Manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Develop improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- A university degree in Hotel Management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record.
- Be conversant with Hospitality software.
- Excellent computer system skills.
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- At least 10 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury experience, ideally including experience in remote locations. And 5 to 6 years of experience in a Hospitality Managerial role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020
- General Manager Job at Tempkers
- Supervisor Job at De Raph City Travel and Tour
- General Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Supervisor Job at Chase Gaming Solutions
- General Manager Job at HRLeverage
- General Manager Job at Physioconnect Nigeria Limited
- General Manager - Operations Job at White Soul Motors Limited
- General Manager Job at Avant Halogen