Assistant Project Engineer Job at Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Project Engineer
Job Location: Ojo, Lagos
- To plan and control the resources and costs of project within the Supply Chain function, and to manage and co-ordinate the achievement of the project’s objectives on time and to budget.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects. Responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project. Works to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
- Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment for a Senior Software Engineer I
- Job Openings at Jotna Group
- Employment Opportunities at Thyaura Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Microsoft Corporation
- Latest Vacancies at TechAdvance
- Entry Level Engineering Program Recruitment at First Independent Power Ltd
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Assistant Engineer, Instrumentation
- Truck Electrician Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Centre Manager Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Civil Engineer Job at ICS Outsourcing