Associate, Wealth Creation Unit
Job Title: Associate
Department: Wealth Creation
Reporting relationship: Head, Wealth Creation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Development through client acquisition and management.
- Revenue drive through increasing Asset Under Management.
- Client Management.
- Transaction Processing.
- Deal Management.
- Notification of investment maturities ahead of time and engage client where necessary
- Follow-up with the portfolio manager and CFO on investments.
- Dispatch of investment letters to clients.
- Proper filing of documents.
- Daily Call memos/plans.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in related function (preferably in a financial services firm).
- Additional qualification and/or professional certification will be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Analytical/ problem solving skills.
- Negotiation and effective communication skills
- Interpersonal relationship and possess good team spirit.
- Customer Service.
- Transaction Management
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to email@example.com
- Business Development Manager Job at Opay
- Business Development Executive Job at INFINOX Capital
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Camillo Outsourcing
- Business Development Executive (Real Estate) Recruitment at FIPS Multilinks Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Mineral Legal
- Business Operations Intern Recruitment at Travvlly
- Sales Representative / Receptionist Job at Chuvie Decor
- Telesales Representative Recruitment at PREPCLASS NG
- Graduate Trainee (Business Development Management) Recruitment at GTI Group
- Corporate Sales Trainee Associate Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited