Audit Trainee (NYSC) Recruitment at Nexia Agbo Abel
Nexia Agbo Abel & Co. is a multi-skill and multi-discipline professional advisory firm committed to technical and professional excellence in the provision of services that are innovative, tailor-made and cost effective and accord with professional standards and guidelines issued by National and International reputable institutes to which it belongs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Audit Trainee (NYSC)
Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Assist in the execution of external audit assignments
- Assist in evaluating financial and operational controls.
- Analytical review and evaluation of financial data
- Degree / HND (minimum of 2:1/Upper credit)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, encouraging colleagues to contribute to common work challenges and deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate standards of ethics and integrity.
- Be detail-orientated, and is committed to undertaking work in a logical and disciplined manner, in line with the prescribed methodology.
- Computer skills in MS Office programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This position is for Youth Corps Members only.
- Job Opportunities at Finchglow Travels
- Job Openings at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Ongoing Recruitment at ECH Consulting
- Finance Manager Job at BanyanTree
- Treasury Analyst Job at ENYO Retail & Supply
- Accountant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Representative & Accountant Job at Everyday Foods Group
- Internal Control Associate Job at Blackcod Asset Management
- Accountant Job at Strugz
- Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment for a Financial Analyst