Audit Trainee (NYSC) Recruitment at Nexia Agbo Abel
Nexia Agbo Abel & Co. is a multi-skill and multi-discipline professional advisory firm committed to technical and professional excellence in the provision of services that are innovative, tailor-made and cost effective and accord with professional standards and guidelines issued by National and International reputable institutes to which it belongs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Audit Trainee (NYSC)
Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Assist in the execution of external audit assignments
- Assist in evaluating financial and operational controls.
- Analytical review and evaluation of financial data
- Degree / HND (minimum of 2:1/Upper credit)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, encouraging colleagues to contribute to common work challenges and deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate standards of ethics and integrity.
- Be detail-orientated, and is committed to undertaking work in a logical and disciplined manner, in line with the prescribed methodology.
- Computer skills in MS Office programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This position is for Youth Corps Members only.
- Finance Assistant Job at Premiere Urgence Internationale
- Internal Audit Supervisor Job at Domino Stores Limited
- Bookkeeper Job at Ameera Ventures Liimited
- Accountant Job at Elvaridah
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at United Bank for Africa
- Bobo Food and Beverages Limited Ongoing Recruitment
- Recent Vacancies at Procter and Gamble
- Financial Planner Job at NSIA Insurance
- Accountant Job at G-eurafric Limited