Auto-Electrician Job at Iron Products Industries
Iron Products Industries Limited (IPI) has been active for more than 50 years in Nigeria. The company started as a steelwork manufacturer and has since become the leader in steel fabrication. The group has executed major projects around the country in all sectors with a focus on structural steel and oil and gas. Over the years, IPI has also diversified into automotive assembly, trailer manufacturing, paint manufacturing and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Auto-Electrician
Job Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- FSLC, HND, OND, B.Eng qualification
- 2 - 3 years Experience
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on vehicles.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Site Engineer Job at Queens Drive Estates Limited
- Backend Engineer (NodeJS) Job at Flutterwave
- Survey Engineer Job at Kinetics Investment Limited
- Mobile Applications Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Apple and Pears Limited
- Technical Project Manager Job at Flutterwave
- Maintenance Administrator Job at Landover Company Limited
- Frontend Engineer - UI / UX Job at Royal Crystal
- Civil Engineer Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Building Engineer Job at PG Consulting