Bancassurance Associate Job at Dunn & Braxton
At Dunn & Braxton, we excitedly look forward to each day as another opportunity to solve the numerous and diverse challenges experienced daily by various firms. Our focus with every engagement is to deliver sustainable value. We do this better, because we are passionate about Business Growth, HR and Making the World a Better Place. We work with businesses of all sizes irrespective of their budgets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Bancassurance Associate
Job Locations: Lagos
Reports to: District Manager
- Bancassurance is a relationship between a bank and an insurance company aimed at offering insurance products or insurance benefits to the bank's customers.
- Successful candidates (Bancassurance Associates) will be posted to various branches of the partner banks in locations closest to them
- You shall be expected to engage interested customers by cross-selling insurance products, making sure new/old clients get their certificate on time and following up on claims if any.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Solicits new clients and also cross-sell Insurance products to the bank’s customers.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with Branch employees and customers
- Establish, maintain and grow relationship with prospective and existing clientele
- Performs customer service and business retention activities
- Handles activity reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends the District/Region’s monthly/quarterly meetings
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the District Manager or the Group Head.
- First Degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience
- Experience must be in either Sales or Customer Service
- Team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Grooming
- Adaptability, Flexibility and Tenacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance Marketer Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment for Whyte Cleon Limited
- ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Value Chain Officer
- Insurance Underwriter Job at MUTUAL BENEFIT LIFE ASSURANCE PLC
- UBA Bank Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVE
- Relationship Manager - PSG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Massive Teller Services Representative Recruitment at a Renowned Financial institution
- Relationship Manager - CBG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Graduate Officer, Reconciliation at Stanbic IBTC Bank