Bank Teller Job at a reputable Bank
A foremost Commercial Bank in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Bank Teller
Job Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Rivers (Port-Harcourt) and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- HND / OND in any field with 0-2 years work experience.
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
N50,000 - N100,000 / Month
- Deposit Mobilization Officer Job at Rosabon Financial Services
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for a Graduate Client Service Officer
- Bank Teller Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Innovation Manager Job at Wema Bank Plc
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Opening
- Experienced SME Loan Marketer Recruitment at Alert Microfinance Bank
- Bank Intern Recruitment at Karferry Limited
- Banking and Finance Officer Recruitment at Vesa Fisheries Limited
- Digital Marketing & Visa Counseling (DMVC)
- Recovery Officer Recruitment at CredPal