Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) List of Selected Candidates (1st stage)
Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) – The Head of BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria , Dr Anthony Uwa declared that those who successfully completed their application can check their names at their state list first and then the first 10,000 evaluated, though this will be screened down to the final 5000 as announced earlier. 200 persons would be picked and be trained as trainees trainers, some officers from the MDAs would join for the orientation and training in Italy or any other country we might consider necessary for the objective of BRISIN.
For those that paid but could not complete their application, if you have not received return of your N1000, we will organize in the permanent BRISIN employment portal coming out at the end of March for you to complete your application. You would be given the chance to upload without further payment, but you must show your former application code to confirm you have paid before you could be allowed to upload your data.
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment 2019
- List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Aptitude Test 2019
- Volunteers at Empowerment for Local People Foundation
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates For DSSC 26 Selection Board 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Nationwide Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019
- Nigeria Police Academy recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 2019
- Nigerian Army Successful Candidates For Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019