Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) List of Selected Candidates (1st stage)
Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) – The Head of BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria , Dr Anthony Uwa declared that those who successfully completed their application can check their names at their state list first and then the first 10,000 evaluated, though this will be screened down to the final 5000 as announced earlier. 200 persons would be picked and be trained as trainees trainers, some officers from the MDAs would join for the orientation and training in Italy or any other country we might consider necessary for the objective of BRISIN.
For those that paid but could not complete their application, if you have not received return of your N1000, we will organize in the permanent BRISIN employment portal coming out at the end of March for you to complete your application. You would be given the chance to upload without further payment, but you must show your former application code to confirm you have paid before you could be allowed to upload your data.
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Massive Recruitment 2020
- ICPC Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020
- Senior Executive Officer Job at The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Executive Officer Job at The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Public Administrator Job at Juddy K. Corporate Resources Nigeria Limited
- Imo State Universal Basic Education Board (IMSUBEB) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC 25/2020 Selection Board
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2019
- Federal Ministry of Works and Housing Skills Training Program 2019
- Nigerian Army Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women Nationwide Recruitment 2019