Boat/Ferry Mechanical Technician Job at Busy Minds Consults
Busy Minds Consult - Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Position: Boat/Ferry Mechanical Technician
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Assists senior mechanic in repairing and maintaining Company ferries and cargo boats.
- Ability to repair four strokes and two stroke engines and the safe operation of the engines and their associated systems.
- Repair defective engines or engine component.
- Disassemble and inspect motors to locate defective parts, using mechanic's hand tools and gauges.
- Repair or rework parts, using machine tools such as lathes, mills, drills, or grinders.
- Keep up to date technically and applying new knowledge to job.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Ensure all work is performed in line with company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensure all HSE legislation is adhered to.
- Performs other duties as deem fit by head of department.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of an Apprentice Certificate/Trade Test/OND in Mechanical Engineering with bias for Boats and ferries;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in repairs of boats and ferries;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the title of the mail.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 - May 2018.
- Food Concepts Plc Recruitment for a Maintenance Officer (Technician)
- Deck Operations Technician Job at WTS Energy
- Electro Technical Officer - Electrician Job at WTS Energy
- IT Infrastructure Technician Job at INTECH
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- Offshore Technician Job at Nordic Degrees Limited
- Carpenter Job at Concept Studios Group
- Printing Assistant Operator Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Lamination Operator Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Technician Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology