Business Analyst Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
- Solves organizational problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions.
- Position will receive direction and support. Business
- Analysts on Junior level would typically do the basic analysis, write basic documents, etc. under a high supervision.
- Conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presents the results. Recommends process improvements and alternative solutions.
- Assists business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects.
- Facilitates change management efforts associated with project.
- May write and maintain user documentation.
- Requirements gathering
- Strong communication and presentation skills,
- Process mapping
- MS Office
- Business Operations Manager Job at StreSERT Services Limited
- Business Development & Strategy Manager Recruitment at TAC Group
- Business Administrator Job at Fivethree Investment
- Provider Planning, Monitoring and Access Coordinator Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Massive Recruitment 2019
- Pierre Consulting Recruitment for Trainee Consultant
- Business Administrator Job at Onatrix Eco-Green Park
- Acute-Savvy Solutions Limited Recruitment for a Business Manager
- Finance Business Executive Job at Jagal Group
- Value Minds Software Solutions Recruitment for Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant