Business Analyst Job at Viance Consulting
Viance Consulting - Our client, a leading Pan - African intermodal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options -road, barge, air and rail; offering fast, flexible and cost-optimised solutions for containerized and non-containerized cargo within Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- The Business analyst will be responsible for relating trends in the industry, driving growth and stability of operations, be able to think out of the box and embark on result oriented researches
- Work with stakeholders on understating and scoping their requirement and providing business insight onregular and ad-hoc deliverables.
- Working with a team to drive business growth.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of KPIs: Value / Volume sales, Market Share, Relative Growth, Sales trend analysis
- Developing and Preparing proposals, presentations, reports and other technical feedbacks.
- Creating a detailed business analysis
- Outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring
- Financial modelling
- Variance Analysis
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- A Bachelor's degree / MBA in business or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, project Outlook and Power-point,
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Sales Personnel Job at Domeo Resources International
- Sale and Marketing Executive Job at Grand Pela Hotel & Suites
- Digital Sales Specialist Job at Oyinx Beauty Africa
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Buffer Media
- Vodstra Limited Recruitment for a Business Development Manager
- Direct Sales Representative Job at CreditClan
- Business Relationship Officer Job at Co-matrix Collection Service LTD.
- Business Development Associate Job at CredPal
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Diva Diaries
- Sales Engineer Job at TLS International Services