Business Development Analyst Job at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited - We are an astute, globally-minded management consulting firm with expertise in helping organisations to improve overall performance and grow strategically by tackling their market's pain points, solving problems and adopting cutting-edge innovation for doing business, increasing market share and making impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Analyst
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for Business Development Analysts who will be responsible for improving the business processes and increasing revenue.
- They would evaluate research sales leads, operations and finances, and develop improved business strategies
- They will collaborate with other team members, to create financial models, communicate with existing and prospective clients, generate pitch areas and ascertain new business opportunities.
- They will also maintain positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases,
- Evaluating business operations and strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identifying cost reductions to boost sales revenue.
- Report findings and obtaining approval from management to act.
- Adding value to product offerings to increase sales.
- Evaluating and improving sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Writing proposals and liaising with other departments to align strategies.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers
- Implementing efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
- Identifying and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or similar.
- Must have 3-7 years work experience
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
- Certification in Procurement or / and Supply chain management is an added advantage
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager in the Real Estate / Construction industry.
- Proven knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and strong-worded Cover Letter to: Talent@enroyale.consulting using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Sales Executive Job at Workforce Group
- Telesales Representative Job at PREPCLASS NG
- Business Development Executive Job at Rythands Innovation Centre
- Business Development Analyst Job at Crevance Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Primly Premium Solution
- Business Developer Job at CWAY GROUP
- Van Sales Representative Job at First Excelsia Professional Services
- KONGA Ongoing Recruitment for Bulk Sales Executives
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Busines Development Executive Job at Fadac Resources and Services