Business Development Executive
iBez - We provide software development and training services to organisations and individuals in emerging and underserved communities. Our aim is to grow businesses and solve everyday problems using software technologies, bridge the software development skills gaps and promote digital inclusion. In addition, as we go about our daily lives, we frequently come across issues that can be solved using technology solutions, so we’ve built a couple of innovative and unique web-based platforms that connect consumers and skilled workers to essential services and new markets making life so much more easier for us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- The Business Development executive will market, publicise, promote and sell our web / software development and training services both online and offline, and will also be our Brand Ambassador promoting our online platforms to the public.
- They will draw our target clients in and generate new business and open new markets for the company.
The role will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Generate new sales, leads and contacts.
- Identify potential clients and maintain contacts with them.
- Manage existing client’s portfolio.
- Develop traditional and digital marketing campaigns, online sales, customer engagement and brand awareness to promote our services and brands.
- Manage the production of digital and traditional marketing material.
- Manage our social media accounts and content production. Share and promote content on our social networks daily.
- Develop creative ideas and improvements to increase traffic, sales and customer experience on our online sites.
- Source advertisement opportunities and place adverts in digital and traditional media.
- Build and manage relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Provide customer services.
- Attend industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Participate in training events.
- Conduct marketing research.
- Providing customer services clients and the general public
Personal Skills Required
- Tenacious and creative sales/marketing approach.
- Traditional and digital marketing and sales skills.
- Ability to meet targets and deliver in a timely manner.
- Strong presenter and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities.
- Ability to work as part of a small but varied team in a technology start-up.
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Lead
- Personal Shopper/Sales Officer
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Store Manager Job at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Business Development Lead
- Sales/Marketing Executive
- Sales Manager Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Sales Executive
- In-Store Sales Representative