Business Development Executive Job at Rythands Innovation Centre
Rythands Innovation Centre - There have been notable and undeniable demands, in recent times, of the young Africans for capable leadership and administration in Africa. The vacuum for creative and innovative young leadership is too wide to ignore, and has had significant effect on the nation’s overall progress; Rythands Innovation Center has risen to the challenge with a strong focus on the young minds.
We regularly impart the young generation with soft skills like Critical thinking, Analytical reasoning, Creativity, Problem-solving, Innovation, and many more, through Music, Coding and Robotics. We have also gone a step further by creating several platforms, like Rythands Virtual T.P.F., (Rythands T.P.F. simply means Talent Show, Project Presentations and Frank Talk with Olabisi), Annual Spotlight Program, to showcase outstanding solutions designed and created by young children from age 3 with educational tools, guide and supervision provided by Rythands instructors
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Manages Rythand Innovation Centre for all business-related activities
- Coordinates all training-related activities.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSC/HND in any relevant discipline
- Experience in project management will be an added advantage
- Experience in both the project management and sales side of running a business
- Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads
- Advanced presentation and persuasive skills
- Excellent creative, leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients
- Attention to detail and organization skills for honing in on each necessary task
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills.
N50,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobforceconsults@gmail.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Job Opportunities at Finchglow Travels
- Job Openings at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Associate (Fintech) Recruitment at Klasha
- Software Sales Executive Job at Axespire Software Solutions
- Telesales Representative Job at Newedge Finance Limited
- Sales Representative & Accountant Job at Everyday Foods Group
- Sales Executive Job at IFGREEN industries and Investment limited
- Sales Executive Job at Kirby Nigeria
- GTI Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Deposit Business Development Officer