Business Development Manager Job at Aggreko
Aggreko - Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That's why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, heating and cooling you need, whenever you need it - all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Reference No.: JR04577
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Positions holders focus on SMEs and are responsible for sales activities directly to the customer. Activities include:
- Face-to-face and remote sales to new customers and cross/up/repeat sales to existing customers
- Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services, and/or solutions
- Developing and delivering sales bids/proposals/presentations and conducting product demonstrations.
- Developing medium to long-term sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with targeted customers.
- Specialist/senior professional in a job area with extensive relevant, job based experience. Focuses on policy and business plan implementation for short-term results (1 year or less). May set goals and objectives for team members for the achievement of operational/Job Family Group results. Manages projects and processes that are moderately complex with little oversight.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plan for developing business, including product revenue targets.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and submit accurate competitor information on a monthly basis.
- Prepare Territory Sales Plans (TSP) for the assigned territory or market sector in line with Aggreko’s procedures.
- Promote all Aggreko products, solutions and services at all times.
- Identify and evaluate potential new opportunities and provide suitable recommendations to boost sales of products / increase market share.
- Implement/support the national accounts plan.
- Ensure the attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Assist establishing a customer base in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business.
- Identify new opportunities/customers and convert to key accounts in the assigned territory or market sector.
- Develop/build a network of sustainable contacts within the assigned territory or market sector.
- Receive and generate enquiries from customers, quoting for the work, negotiating contracts and securing orders.
- Provide on-the-job coaching for depot-based Sales Engineers on sales of Aggreko products into a variety of market sectors for new and existing customers.
- University Degree.
- Job Openings at codethatsprints
- Van Sales Driver Job at Blume Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at VoguePay
- Sales Associate Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Business Support Intern Recruitment at FOAK Business Solutions Limited
- Business Advisor Recruitment at TechnoServe
- Sales Representative Job at JCvaxe Technology Concepts
- Sales Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Job Vacancies at LONTOR
- Business Developer Job at Aleretta