Business Development Manager Job at ShepherdHill Security
Shepherdhill Security Limited is an international security company providing comprehensive and tailored protective and logistics services for clients across all sectors.
We are a subsidiary of Shepherdhill Group; servicing the security and protection needs of businesses and individuals. We pride ourselves in building a reputation that substantially outstrips our competitors with a vision to position the brand (Shepherdhill Security) as the most prominent name in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Identify and develop new markets/customers plans in accordance with company’s strategy and goals.
- Conduct opportunity assessments with focus on Security services, Journey Management and Events Security.
- Drive the achievement of business targets with focus on generating new clients across businesses through strategic cross selling activities aimed at positively impacting all the company’s services.
- Monitor proposals and new market/project development methods to ensure the company meets its target and delivery timelines
- Own and drive revenue growth; identify opportunities and align business units’ resources to secure those opportunities
- Achieve assigned revenue targets for self and team.
- Develop and implement strategies to pursue new business opportunities
- Ensure achievement of organisations Key revenue objectives.
- Structure and build specialized competencies, platforms and relationships that will ensure the business leverage on business returns.
- Focus on 100% Business pursuits which is designed to attract new clients needed to increase revenue base.
- Identify opportunities and close wide spaces within the market
- Develop networks and appropriate communication links with major business organizations
- Executes verbal and written business communications, in a manner that effectively achieves business objectives.
- Engage in business strategic planning.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ work experience in Business development role but in the Security industry is an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience of managing a unit of 3 persons
- Has good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skill
- Good leadership and planning skill is highly required
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good ethical standard and high level of integrity.
Salary and bonus very attractive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
- Business Development Officer Job at Macfort Incorporation
- Sales Analyst Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Sales Executive Job at Beebeejump
- Business Intelligence Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Sales Manager Job at Beebeejump
- Business Development Officer (BDO) Job at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co
- Sales Supervisor Job at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Business Development / Sales Executive Job at Ralds & Agate
- Sales Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Outbound Telesales Agent Job at IROKO TV Partners Limited