Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry)
Job Location: Abuja
- We are seeking to hire a competent Business Development Manager that is proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, determined, hungry, organised, have a flexible and 'hands on' approach to work and possess the drive to maintain the company’s clients’ excellent rapid growth
- Candidate will be responsible for the growth of the company's tyre brands market share and then develop new business with Independent Tyre retailers, Fast-Fit operators, Franchise Dealers and fleets.
- Identify potential customers & orders based on marketing intelligence
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain an effective pipeline of new business prospects to achieve period targets Market development /brand building
- Co-ordinate and collate product complaints /warranty issues /ensure resolution of product complaint
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all cross functional stakeholders
- To formulate sales strategy and reach out to the unexplored market /Territory
- Providing Strategic support to the business head
- Monitor and supervise Sales team
- Working closely with the broader sales team to maximise all business opportunities from existing accounts
- Make sales pitches and acquire new clients and retain existing
- Market research and Competitor analysis.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Development / Account Manager or sales professional from within the Tyre or Automotive industry
- Progressive years in Marketing/Sales role is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills with industry suppliers
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer literate with basic IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Head of Sales and Marketing Department Job at Management FIRST
- Head, Business Development Job at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Sales Assistant Job at Muve Logistics
- Direct Sales Executive Job at Fortknox Resourcing & Outsourcing
- Sales Business Developer Job at MaximusFX
- Sales Executive Job at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Riverside Schools
- Ongoing Recruitment for Sales/Marketing Executive at Twin Star Industries
- Business Development Officer Job at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)