Business Development Officer
Fort Knox Verification and Checks Services (Fort Knox Checks) is a strategic service that combines time proven security expertise and integrity with pan-Nigeria operational spread to achieve timely and highly qualitative background check services. We are a member of National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS).
- The primary role of the Business Development Officer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or any other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies while actively seeking out new clients and projects.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Helping to develop and communicate the organization products, prices and policies.
- Research and build relationships with new and self-generated clients.
- Strategic planning to develop and execute new businesses coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions, services and products of the organization.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Ensures a consistent revenue stream in line with sales forecast and given target
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging her network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Ensures sales targets are met and surpassed.
- 4-5 years’ professional experience in business development/marketing role preferably in a background screening company
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
- Must be commercially aggressive with ability to develop good relationships within and outside the office;
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, manage a large workload, and deliver high quality work within very tight timelines;
- Must always look to creatively innovate and bold enough to make it happen.
- Must possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- Must enjoy sales and willing to meet all targets
- Must always be willing to improve products
- Must possess exceptional presentation skills
How to apply: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Executive Job at Adron Homes and properties Limited
- Territory Sales Executive Job at Beebeejump
- Area Sales Manager Job at Morison Plc
- Sales Representative Job at Morison Plc
- Business Development Executive Job at Adlakculture
- Medical Sales Representative Job at JuveePharma Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representative Job at KY Avalir Nigeria Limited
- Direct Sales Representative Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Sales Executive Job at a reputable company
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited