Business Development Officer Job at FEDETH Microfinance Bank
Fedeth Microfinance Bank economically empowers micro-entrepreneurs and low-income earners by providing financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Business Development Officer, you will work to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- You are expected to participate in the definition of long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions especially the financial markets.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Meet Investment/risk targets for each products as set out at the beginning of the fiscal year
- Preparation of budgets and reviewing timeframes for meeting budget
- Manage portfolio to balance interest rate yield per loan while continually increasing funding volumes and minimizing delinquency.
- Identify and mobilize Investments from both individual and corporate entities
- Deliver quality client service by ensuring that loan decisions are communicated effectively to clients in a timely manner.
- Manage commission payouts and communicate interest rate changes as the need arises
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Bank’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverages Limited
- Area Sales Manager Job at Wemy Industries Limited
- Job Openings at Ginger Travelz
- Sales Manager Job at FHON Consulting Agency
- Business Development Manager Job at MarbleClear Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Primly Services Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Head of Sales Job at Lorache Group
- Business Development Officer Job at Sanieldan Properties Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Sanieldan Properties Limited