Business Development Officer Job at UPL Limited
UPL Limited (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070, LSE: UPLL) is a global provider of sustainable agriculture products and solutions, with annual revenue exceeding $6bn. We are a purpose-led company. Through OpenAg®, UPL is focused on accelerating progress for the food system. We are building a network that is reimagining sustainability, redefining the way an entire industry thinks and works – open to fresh ideas, innovation, and new answers as we strive towards our mission to make every single food product more sustainable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Id: 7930
Job Location: Ondo
Employee Type: Permanent Full Time
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Main Purpose of the Role
- You are in charge of the promotion and development of UPL products. You animate special operations whose objective is to amplify the sales volume of the products at the distributors of the zone.
- Akure Head quater is mainly to handle cocoa portfolio, we are looking for a right person who has good connects with key stake holders, especially with cocoa corporates customers & with sales representatives
Main Outputs / KPA's for this Position
- Increase the digital distribution of the entire product range (ensure the presence of products, reference innovations)
- Optimize the visibility of the brand in linear and product quality of exposure
- Support points of sale on consulting actions, after sales service.
- Negotiate highlights, implement POS advertising and promote promotional operations at distributors in the area.
- Relay the agreements to the distribution in the perfect respect of the commercial and tariff policy.
- Provide continuous training and the perfect flow of information to its customers (compliance positioning, competition info, etc.)
- Report on his activities and information from the field to his supervisor
- Degree in Commerce or Marketing
- 3 (more or less) years of experiences in a similar position or in FMCG
- Sales experience with dealers and agents.
- Change management
- Customer focus
- Individual development
- Result orientated.
- Sales Manager Job at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
- Sales Associate (Lagos & Abuja)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lovekids
- Sales Executive Job at Bogo Beverage Limited
- Head of Sales and Marketing (SAAS) Job at TeamAce Limited
- Enterprise Sales Executive (ISP) Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Business Development Officer Job at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Brewing Area Manager Job at International Breweries Plc
- Sales Agent Job at VDT Communications
- Business Development Executive Job at HR Direct Consulting