Business Development Officer Job at VPD Money
VPD.Money is a financial services and lifestyle App that offers its users money management tools, instant access to a digital wallet and bank account. We are unifying wallet and digital banking experience in order to bridge the gap between Africa and the global e-commerce market. Enabling connectivity that drives performance powered by individuals, African & International SMEs, and the diaspora community seeking to trade or complete transactions in/with Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- VPD money is looking for a smart-working, passionate, Business Development Officer, who will play an important role to help grow VPDs Impact, locally and Internationally, and is driven to innovate
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need to show that you are up for the challenge, a self-starter, curious by nature and someone who enjoys the autonomy to run their own working life, plus a good understanding of consultative and content driven selling
- Manage Sales & Business Development process / pipeline to ensure we achieve our targets.
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market
- Analysis and propose enhancement recommendations for management’s decision
- Develop growth strategies and plans for VPD Money.
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- 3-4 years’ experience in the Banking industry, preferably in Fintech.
- Proven business development capabilities with a strong track-record of converted sales
- Excellent sales competencies and the ability to rapidly build and create credibility in the Fintech sector
- A clear track record and evidenced ability to network and rapidly engage with new and existing networks
- Exceptional customer awareness, long term relationship building and relationship building skills including marketing and brand building
- Excellent communication, consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Previous Fintech or startup experience will be a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Business Development Officer"
- Business Manager Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- Business Associate Job at Zylus Group International
- Sales Executive / Marketer Job at Oxford international Group
- Experienced Sales Executive Job at Lexshield Properties
- Business Development Executives Job at Portal Realties Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Emmastina International Limited
- Job Vacancies at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fountline Telecommunications
- Distribution Sales Officer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Technical Sales Executive Job at Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited