Business Technology Analyst
Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Position: Business Technology Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Grade: Supervisor
Line Manager: Business Innovation Manager
- The Business Technology Analyst will implement, support, and enhance all internal business applications and processes across Sahara Group.
- The role performs these activities by evaluation of technology solutions, process design and re-engineering as well as synthesis of innovative business solutions.
- Working with business stakeholders to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Help balance business requirements with technical feasibility.
- Recommends changes in business process in place of complex solutions where possible.
- Synthesis of out-of-the-world tech ideas to solve current and future business problems.
- Documentation of business cases to evaluate new ideas and concepts i.e. “as is” processes and “to-be” process flows
- Documentation of data flow diagrams, flowcharts .i.e. communication of ideas to application developers
- Evaluation of solutions presented by app developers to ensure they meet requirements.
- Creation of business solutions from analysis of simple to complex datasets.
- Championing activities that can funnel innovative ideas to the department.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.
- Supports team goals and perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Business Innovation Manager.
- Stron quantitative and analytic skills
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Intermediate to advance modelling skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio for effective presentation of ideas.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- University degree (Preferably in Computing, Engineering or Management Sciences)
- 2 - 5 years of cognate (Post-NYSC) working experience in a similar role
- Experience soliciting, gathering and analysing user input and requirements.
- Experience with data querying and data mapping work
- Experience documenting user stories/requirements, and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Candidates must be highly imaginative and open-minded
- Candidate must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Candidate must be result-oriented
- Candidates must be tech-savvy
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Board of Directors
- Application Developers
- Business Heads
- External stakeholders
- Senior Network Engineer Job at Dangote Group
- Network/IT Support Engineer Job at Xown Solutions Limited
- IT Project Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- IT Risk / IT Audit Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Data Scientist Job at Sterling Bank Plc
- IT Senior Functional Analyst Job at IT Senior Functional Analyst
- Network Engineer Job at Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited -
- IT Senior Functional Analyst