Call Centre Agent Job at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015 that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
We are recruiting to fill the available position below:
Job Position: Call Centre Agent
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting Line: Business Development/Marketing Unit
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Generate customer interest in the services or products offered by the company.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers.
- Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services.
- Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer.
- Provide customers with brochures and information packages on products or services.
- Build customer loyalty by follow-up of customer calls
- Making sure lead generated are compiled and sent to Branches
- Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions.
- Manage filing, mailing, correspondence and other management tasks
- Market Banks products and services and call ALIP and TAKA Eligible customers daily
- Appropriate report of all activities weekly.
- Rapid call handling in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent accuracy in typing
- Customer relationship management and development
- Sensitive listening to understand customer needs and recommend products or solutions
- Ability to quickly answer questions about the most minute product detail
- Strong persuasive selling to open new customer accounts and upgrade account tiers
- Capable of sensing unspoken expectations
- Organization-Multitasks with speed and accuracy.
- Speed-Maintains a standard of quality while working quickly and efficiently
- Flexibility-Attempts to meet the needs of a diverse customer base with different personalities
- Empathy-Makes callers feel that they are listened to and understood.
- Knowledge Retention-Learns and memorizes product and customer information.
- Attention to Detail-Provides the same care and attention to every customer issue.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- University / college degree is an asset.
- Previous customer service experience/call centre agents is preferred especially in particular industry, preferred.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Phone skills
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
Note: Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
- Customer Service Executive Job at Chemical and Allied Products Plc
- Customer Experience Manager Job at Alpha Mead Group
- Relationship Manager Job at Jobrole Consulting Limited
- Sales Representative
- Customer Service Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Relationship Officer Job at UK-Dion Investment Limited
- Customer Service Representative Intern Job at Fenix International
- Front Desk / Receptionist Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Head Experience & Design Execution Job at Sterling Bank Plc
- Portfolio Manager Job at Anchoria Asset Management (AAM)